Made exclusively from hand-harvested Chardonnay, our Blanc de Blancs is the superb result of meticulous grape growing, artisanal cellar practices and our winemaker’s considerable blending skills. Blanc de Blancs is prized among sparkling wine connoisseurs for the rich textural qualities, complex aromas and flavors, elegance and solid aging potential that Chardonnay offers.
Opens up with an enticing orange blossom bouquet, lively bubble trails and fine mousse. On the palate, the wine is creamy, clean and refreshing. Flavors of Granny Smith apples, lemongrass, brioche and vanilla crème resolve with lively mineral notes into a well-balanced finish.
• Whole cluster pressed to avoid the extraction of bitter compounds
• 100% Premiere Cuvée (first press fraction)
• Juice is naturally settled overnight (debourbage) to encourage a clean fermentation
• Base wines fermented in stainless steel tanks at 55F to 60F
• Proprietary yeast used for the secondary fermentation in bottle provides a delicate house signature
• Final blend contains 6 different base wines
• Wine spent 16 months en tirage (on the yeast) prior to dégorgement